Message from the NHS:
Dear Organisation / Community Leader
My name is Graham Rustom, and I’m the COVID Vaccination Programme Manager for Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB). In delivering this large scale vaccination programme at pace, one of our primary objectives is to ensure that no one is left behind. We are eager to ensure that people whose primary language is not Welsh or English are provided with accessible information about the programme, and are able to book a vaccination for themselves or a family member.
To this end, we have provided a letter that encourages and signposts all eligible people living in North Wales (adults aged 18 and over) to book their COVID-19 Vaccine, if they have not already done so. It has been translated into the following languages, listed in no particular order:
- Arabic – Arabic COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
- Polish – Polish COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
- Bengali – Bengali COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
- Romanian – Romanian COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
- Bulgarian – Bulgarian COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
- Portuguese – Portuguese COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
- Chinese Mandarin – Mandarin COVID Vacc Letter 30.6.21
I would be most grateful if you could circulate these letters amongst your networks and communities, to ensure that people who would most benefit from them are able to access them.
We are continually working to provide information about the vaccination programme in different languages, and will be updating the BCUHB COVID Vaccination webpages as additional resources become available: https://bcuhb.nhs.wales/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-information/